Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 2. Good Habits. Operation waistline.

Well, Darling daughter and I got out there this afternoon and pounded the bike track. We walked, then jogged etc. Felt good. Probably 3-4 km. Forgot my phone so I could track it.

My other goal is to get my waistline down to 80cm, at the moment it is 100cm, 1kg of weight lost = 1cm off your waist approx. Is that right Lorna?

And please someone help me to understand...when is it right to assume that if someone has a tummy they are pregnant? I must be asked at least twice a week. What's it all about?

Anyway day 2 over. Get up tomorrow morning and do some more running with my girl.

3 comments:

  1. Go Shayne .... keep it up the result will be well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I think that is correct Shayne
    way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful that you and your daughter are doing this together!

    ReplyDelete